Heya & Welcome!
I am Korbalagae Kuawogai, an expert in helping kindergarten teachers save time planning lessons.
If you are hoping to find kindergarten teaching resources , find practical teaching ideas, and find simple ways to make teaching easier then I can definitely help you.
I am a specialist in teaching kindergarten and my accomplishments include:
- Masters of Arts in Teaching – Early Childhood Education
- 18 years early childhood experience
- Training over 5000 teachers in three countries
- Teaching preschool to first grade for 10 years
I have also served as
- Advisor to the Liberian Early Childhood Professionals Network
- Head of Curriculum Development and Planning Unit for Birth – Grade 4 (UAE)
- Early Childhood Coordinator (Cameroon)
I also have worked with children and families of diverse backgrounds, created and successfully used resources for my students and currently serve on several international early childhood education boards and working groups.
Though this company has been a dream come true, I had to get over the fear that ‘I’m just a teacher’ so I can’t start a business. I also had to embrace learning to work around having endometriosis, a painful condition I have battled for over 20 years.
When you want to save time planning lessons, here’s where the experts turn for clarity on teaching kindergarten.
I can definitely help you find kindergarten teaching resources , find practical teaching ideas, and find simple ways to make teaching easier!