Letter Formation Kindergarten Playdough Letter Mats
Support fine motor skill development and literacy skills with these Letter Formation Kindergarten Playdough Letter Mats. These low prep, simple for kids to use task cards help children practice letter formation. In this pack you’ll get your students buzzing with joy as they practice forming letters! To help you easily see which letters your students need help recognizing, this set includes upper and lowercase letters.
This resource includes 58 letter task cards:
- 26 task cards – uppercase only
- 26 task cards – lowercase only
To set this activity up, just print , laminate and give to students.
Benefits of this resource:
- Know you’re giving your students the skills they need to be ready to read
- Instill independent learning in your students
- Free up your time in the classroom to be able to give individual support
- Low prep and value packed – make them one time and have them for years to come
- Easy for kindergarten students to use
- Differentiation – allows different students to work on different letters
- Extend learning to centers, small groups or quick exit tickets.
- You’ll reinforce skills you have taught
- You can pre-assess to see what children already know.
- Supports social distancing
Who should purchase this resource?
- Kindergarten teachers looking for simple student-centered resources.
- Kindergarten teachers looking for letter recognition and writing centers and independent activities.
- Teachers looking for low prep value packed resources for busy learners.
- Teachers looking for quick and easy to check hands-on kindergarten reading readiness activities
Kindergarten Standards & Topics Covered
- CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.K.1.D – Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Teacher Friendly! Just print laminate and go! Enjoy!
I’d LOVE to connect! Find me on:
Want to know more about how to use these and other resources? Check out My Blog!
There are no reviews yet.